We have the capacity to process large quantities of high quality produce, and not just in Ireland. We also export to several countries across Europe, including the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Scandinavia and beyond and are proude to provide quality Halal, Irish bred livestock and Processed meat and seafood, to consumers worldwide. our export market is expanding daily and we work hard to always supply 100% Halal meats and food products to the international market while still maintaining our core values of quality service and customer satisfation.
Our facilities are fully E.C approved and operate under the Department of Agriculture, Food and Marine guidelines. We have achieved the very highest standard of food hygiene and we monitor and maintain all hygiene records and procedures to ensure all our products are of the highest level of quality and freshness.
Our seafood is imported directly from Asian Countries. Our products are stored at -18°C to ensure you get the best quality products from us.
We have full traceability of every product we sell and produce we sell and produce to guarantee full confidence to all our customers in food safety and the highest hygiene legislation.
“Our customers keep us going”.
Asba Meats is fully dedicated to excellent customer service and satisfaction, as we are well aware that it is to our customerz we owe our very sincere thanks to you, without our customers, Asba Meats and Foods would not exist or be as successful as it is today. if you have any issues regarding orders, any questions about delivery, pricing or Products, then don’t hesitate to get in touch. For any Queries, questions or suggestions, please contact for more details
At Asba, we have worked hard at ensuring that we can offer you and your consumesr only the best Quality Halal, Irish or EU bred meat products and Halal food products from original manufacturers. We maintain rigorouis selection procedures to ensure you get the best quality products at the best price.
Our Halal lamb, beef and chicken products are sourced from local providers, where you can be assured the animals were born and reared. Full Tracebility is very important for you, our customers, and this is best achieved through long term relationships with our supplying farmers and food manufacturers.
Our values are more than just words on a page- they are incorporated into every aspect of our business. They represent what we stand for, and symbolize how we can all work together to achieve our goal of being the best in all we do, and, in what we do:
“Providing consistent quality Halal Meat, Seafood and Food products from sustainable sources”
- Continuous process innovation and investment to earlier safe and consistent quality products to meet and exceed consumer expectations.
- To be our new and existing customer’s key partner of choice through sustainable long term relationships
- Challenging and supporting our people to realise their full potential as part of a high performance team in a safe working environment
- Adding value with our farmer suppliers through proactive communication and innovative agricultural programmes.
- Continuous adoption of innovative technology to enhance and deliver sustainability.
- Seek to reduce consumption of materials in our operation. At Asba Meats we will reuse rather than dispose wherever possible and promote recycling and the use of recycled materials.
- Design energy efficient infrastructure in new buildings and equipment and work hard to manage energy wisely in all operations.
- Provide necessary training and support to all our staff so that they can carry out their responsibilities effectively and professionally.
- Work with external groups and organisations to promote the concept and practices of environmental protection.
- Create partnership with our suppliers and customers in the adoption of environmentally sound practices.
Animal welfare is a basic requirement in our industry. We co-operate with all of our farmers to ensure they comply with all relevant regulations.
On each of our sites, we have fully trained animal welfare officers to ensure animals are handled correctly. All of the elements mentioned above ensure that we produce safe and consistent high quality products to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. Our staffs are the people who make it happen for our stakeholders every day. we support our people to realise they’re fully potential as part of our high performance team. We have a strong culture of Health & Safety to ensure our people operate in a safe, hygienic and healthy environment.