- Continuous process innovation and investment to earlier safe and consistent quality products to meet and exceed consumer expectations.
- To be our new and existing customer’s key partner of choice through sustainable long term relationships
- Challenging and supporting our people to realise their full potential as part of a high performance team in a safe working environment
- Adding value with our farmer suppliers through proactive communication and innovative agricultural programmes.
- Continuous adoption of innovative technology to enhance and deliver sustainability.
- Seek to reduce consumption of materials in our operation. At Asba Meats we will reuse rather than dispose wherever possible and promote recycling and the use of recycled materials.
- Design energy efficient infrastructure in new buildings and equipment and work hard to manage energy wisely in all operations.
- Provide necessary training and support to all our staff so that they can carry out their responsibilities effectively and professionally.
- Work with external groups and organisations to promote the concept and practices of environmental protection.
- Create partnership with our suppliers and customers in the adoption of environmentally sound practices.
Animal welfare is a basic requirement in our industry. We co-operate with all of our farmers to ensure they comply with all relevant regulations.
On each of our sites, we have fully trained animal welfare officers to ensure animals are handled correctly. All of the elements mentioned above ensure that we produce safe and consistent high quality products to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. Our staffs are the people who make it happen for our stakeholders every day. we support our people to realise they’re fully potential as part of our high performance team. We have a strong culture of Health & Safety to ensure our people operate in a safe, hygienic and healthy environment.