At Asba Meats and Asba Foods, our approach to credits and returns has remained simple and aimed at unquestionable customer satisfaction. We ask, as part of our cooperative commitment and dedication to improving consumer food safety that our customers work with Asba Meats to comply with the revisions that have been made to this Customer Request for Credit and Returns Policy. Asba Meats will continue to return for credit any product not accepted at time of delivery. After delivery, our credit and return policy is limited within certain guidelines.
OUR PRODUCT RETURN & CREDIT POLICY DOES FIVE THINGS:
- Ensures product consistency and quality.
- Reduces product loss.
- Speeds the processing and ensures accuracy on all requests for credit.
- Ensures that product is handled in line with Food Safety Regulations.
- Controls product returns so that any unfit product is channelled correctly
WHEN YOUR DELIVERY ARRIVES, YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Your Asba Meats Driver will gladly help you verify that the items delivered agree with your invoice.
- Should you choose to return any product, your Asba Meats Driver will issue a Credit Request.
- If a product is short on delivery, your Asba Meats Driver will make an adjustment on the invoice.
- If a product is damaged, your Asba Meats Driver will make an adjustment on your invoice.
- Once you are satisfied with your order, please pay/sign the invoice.
OUR RETURN POLICY AFTER TIME OF DELIVERY IS LIMITED
An item may be returned, after delivery, only if it meets the important following food safety guidelines:
Make all returns & credit requests within these time frames:
- Produce & Perishables – * Point of Delivery
- Non-Stock Order Items – Non-returnable
- Frozen items – * 24 hours
- Dry Goods – * 5 days
Chilled items being returned must be stored at between 0C and 5oC and frozen items must be stored appropriately at -18oC or less.
Products are returnable for full credit only when they are in the original package free of markings or damage,
PRODUCE & PERISHABLES
Please inspect all fresh meat, seafood and poultry products thoroughly at time of delivery. Due to product integrity and food safety concerns resulting from excessive handling, temperature control fluctuations, and other chain of product control quality issues, produce, dairy, fresh meat and poultry products are not returnable except at time of delivery.
NON-STOCK ORDER ITEMS
Non-stock order items have been purchased especially for you. Because they can’t be resold, they are not returnable except when damaged or of questionable quality at time of delivery. To return non-stock items after delivery, due to damage or quality, you’ll need authorisation after an inspection by a designated Asba Meats Representative.
Should a product present a defect or not meet expected quality standards Customer Service in Asba Meats and Asba Foods should be contacted for guidance. At Asba Meats and Asba Foods, we are dedicated to providing the finest and safest products available, and the peace of mind and service you expect and depend upon.
For all other Queries contact us: +353 69 76 333
Note: * May the time change based on the products and orders